NATIONAL COMMITTEEWOMAN FOR COLORADO
December 1, 2023
Dear Colorado Republicans:
Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you and your family! This is the time of year to be thankful and grateful for God’s blessings. Enjoy one another, the shopping, gift wrapping, and the time with family… yet please do not forget the real celebration of Christmas – the birth of our Lord, Jesus Christ.
As many of you know, we are entering another critical election cycle for our country. Thus, I want to announce that I will be running for re-election as Colorado’s Republican National Committeewoman to the Republican National Committee (RNC) at our state convention in Pueblo, CO on April 6, 2024. Representing Colorado on the RNC, for the past 8 years, has been one of the greatest honors of my life. I look forward to persuading each one of you to give me another term and respectfully ask for your support and vote if you become a state delegate.
The first time I ran for CO’s Republican National Committeewoman, it was obvious to me that most people did not understand this position and the role of the RNC in our elections. As such, I promised to write a report to Colorado Republicans after every official meeting. For eight years, I have done that, and you can find each of those reports on my website at https://verarnc.com/.
Here are some of my accomplishments and involvements during my tenure at the RNC:
- Acting as an “intervenor” in a signature-matching lawsuit brought by Vet Voice Foundation in Colorado. The RNC’s legal department recruited me to defend this lawsuit, as it attempts to eliminate the “curing of signatures” (i.e., the signature matching process). As the lawsuit named our state’s Secretary of State, a democrat, we were fearful the lawsuit wouldn’t be adequately fought. So, we stepped in. The lawsuit continues with a 10-day trial starting January 29th, 2024. More to come when the trial goes to court.
- Appointed as a member to a ten (10) person US/GOP delegation to Israel to speak with Prime Minister Netanyahu, some of his Generals, and local business leaders.
- Appointed as a member to a six (6) person US/GOP delegation to Taiwan to speak with President Tsai and her cabinet.
- Opened a Hispanic Community Center in CD3 and CD8 to help local candidates with Hispanic outreach.
- Frequent television guest on Telemundo, Univision, and other Spanish-speaking media outlets.
- Working to expand voter turnout among Hispanics in Colorado and nationally.
- Involved in Governor Newsom’s recall by reaching out to Hispanics in California.
- Involved in bringing former President Donald J. Trump to various rallies throughout Colorado, including Pueblo and Colorado Springs.
As a member of the RNC, it is also critically important to further the party from within. Thus, here are my accomplishments and involvements for the RNC:
- Member of the RNC executive committee. Elected twice by my peers (2021 and 2023).
- Member of the Colorado GOP executive committee since 2016.
- Member of the Committee on Arrangement in 2019-2020 and 2023-2024.
- This is the committee responsible for arranging and running the Presidential National Convention.
- Member of the Standing Committee on Rules since 2020.
- Member of the Temporary Election Integrity Committee in 2021.
- My specific issue was outreach to minorities and first-time voters.
It has been the honor of my life to represent the State of Colorado nationally and globally, while also having the opportunity to connect with local Colorado Republicans. I’m invited to speak to your local groups. Bring national speakers to events. Attend Lincoln Day dinners throughout the state. Promote and invite local Republicans to participate in RNC trainings. And I am still the precinct chair for my area for over thirty (30) years. However, the most impactful work I do as your Republican National Committeewoman is to assist Coloradoans with personal issues and problems.
We are here to support and benefit the local and state parties, and that includes you- a member of the Colorado Republican party.
To finish where I started, I am grateful for this unbelievable country, and the State Colorado, for allowing me to realize my own personal American Dream. As Colorado’s Republican National Committeewoman, I have given my best to this state, country, and this party.
This is the reason why I am running for re-election— and respectfully ask for your support and vote if you become a state delegate.
Republican National Committeewoman-CO
To review my past reports and for more information, please visit https://verarnc.com/.